Skip to main content

Decentralized ETF ($D-ETF) – Private Sale (Hosted by Kindness For Soul)

The decentralized ETF is built to meet modern investors’ desire for multiple blockchain-based investments with a single token. D-ETF is giving holders control of underlying token allocations through an operational DAO. The D-ETF token is a representation of multiple ERC-20 tokens, combined with a lucrative financial structure benefitting D-ETF holders. The D-ETF token is governed and operated by a DAO.

Ticker: $D-ETF

$D-ETF Private Sale Price: $0.20

Initial Circulating Supply at launch: 18,625,000

Total Supply: 100,000,000

TGE/CEX Listing Target: Q4 2021 (est. December)

Vesting Period: 25% TGE, Remaining 75% will be unlocked (3×25%) over 9 months

6.25% ($18,750) is the profit for KFS, which will go towards a strategic ‘Buyback & Burn’ and given to charity of choice.

Private Sale Begins: 06th November 2021

https://t.me/DETF_Official

Allocation given to $KFS: $300,000

AMA Transcript: D-ETF AMA